The newly leaked pictures of the Moto G6 Play confirms some of its long-rumored key specs.
Motorola‘s upcoming Moto G6 Play has once again leaked in a couple of live images. Aside from showing the potential design of the phone, the leaked pictures also confirm some of the long-rumored key specifications of the device. The device is said to feature a large 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display and a massive 4000mAh battery.
The device will be powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor and run Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. Besides that, it will be available in two storage variants: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. There will be a microSD card slot available as well to expand the storage beyond what’s already provided onboard.
Other features include a 13MP rear camera, an 8MP front-facing camera, dual nano SIM slots, and a fingerprint scanner. As per reports, the handset will be official at a press event in Brazil on April 19th. As per a US listing, it is said to retail for $199.99 that roughly translates to INR 13,000.
Moto G6 Play rumored specifications:
- Display: 5.7inch screen with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage (expandable via microSD slot)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging support
- Android version: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS